I am back.
How do you recap your life for the past three months in a form and fashion that is suitable, yet entertaining?
LADEELEROY'S LIST OF LIFE FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS
- Got a new job. (YAY!)
- After being at new job for one month, office burned down. (boo)
- Quit teaching job because of new job.
- Missed teaching so got a job teaching high school a couple of mornings.(YAY!).
- Lipman left for a month. (boo)
- But he went to Australia to visit his Mom. (YAY!)
- While he was gone all of the cars died. (boo)
- My friends picked me up and drove my lame ass around. (YAY!)
- I became addicted to Project Runway. (eh)
- Project Runway is now over. (YAY!)
- Think Tank, the comedy troupe, has been rocking the hizzle dizzle. (YAY!)
- I'm presently trying to take Think Tank and The LadeeLeroy Show to NY for it's international Fringe Fest (YAY!)
- New job got new office. (YAY!)
And that's been the highlights of the past three months.
No, Lipman and I did not break up. We've had our normal share of fights, of course. Normal relationship stuff. ("I'm 80% sure that you're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with." and "I hope you know that you're living with Mozart." and "I will not speak to you until you've cleaned out the flour sifter properly." and "No. No more French girls. You are not allowed to speak to anyone with a french accent and/or french vagina.")
I think it's sweet that you were concerned about us, though.
Other than that, I've just been working my ass off with Think Tank and getting LadeeLeroy The Show ready for fringe fests. Hope you don't take it personally that I let the actual journal fall so far back on the burner that it actually fell off the stove.
You know I loves you peoples.
I will be back.